WIP that need to be completed; soon
Looking forward to getting some of these projects out of my studio. There are only a few this year… just kidding! I have more than ever! So let’s get on with this!
1. Voltron- I’m embarrassed to admit I started this for my husband 4 years ago and it’s still not done! This is my top priority. It needs to be quilted and bound.
2. Yellow Triangle Quilt: All the triangles are cut & waiting to be pieced together!
3. Half Rectangle Quilt: This one is really gorgeous but is taking longer than expected.
4. Faith’s Fox Quilt: This all put together and I am working on quilting it!
5. Orange Dream Quilt: This is all pieced, Yay! On to the quilting. It will be my first long-arm project! Now I just need to find time! This has been in the UFO pile for about three years now!
6. Turquoise, Green & grey HST quilt: This has been in the UFO pile forever! Do I love it… Nope not so much! I just need to finish it & get it out of here!
7. Triangle Hexagon Quilts: I actually may end up making 3 of these! I am so excited to get started on them. They will be made with triangles but grouped together into hexagons by color!!
8. Postage Stamp Quilt: Still in pieces. But I do have half of it pieced together already!
10. Zig Zag Pillow Cover: This is also going to match one of the quilts listed in my shop. The front is all quilted I just need to add the back and bind it!
11. American Flag Quilt: This will be a quilt as you go. Each strip will be 3/4 of an inch. finished. The best part is it’s made from scraps! I’m really excited to clean out that scrap bin!
12. Selvage Pillows: I have enough selvages to make pillows for my chairs in my quilting studio.
13. Zipper Pouch: I found some fox fabric for my daughter so I’m going to make her a fun new zipper bag.
14. Twin Triangle Quilt: This is a quilt for Riley. Her mom picked out all the colors & fabrics. All pieced together I just need to quilt & bind it!
15. Twirly Top: I just got a Hex N More ruler and I’m going to try out a new half hexagon quilt.
16. Tiny Hexagons: I’m not sure if I’m making a mug rug or a king size quilt. We will see when I get done. I’m just making Hexagons!
I have so many more, but these are the projects I’ll be focusing on. And yes, I’m aware of my obsession with blue, magenta, and aqua colors right now!! I just can’t help it! Anyway, I am determined to get at least half of these done! Wish me luck!
Linked up to: