Well, here I am listing everything I need to get done this quarter. Hopefully this quarter will see more finished then last quarter! Since I only finished two from my list it won’t be too difficult! I just posted one finish last Thursday so I’m halfway there already!!
1. Mint & Gold Triangle Quilt: I am just working on the hand sewn binding on this one. I hope to have it done by this weeks Finish it up Friday!
2. Boo To You Halloween Quilt: The chevrons are all sewn together. And I did make a lot of progress on this last quarter and added 3D prairie points. Now it just needs to be quilted & bound!
3. Postage Stamp Quilt: Still in pieces. But I do have half of it pieced together already!
4. Voltron Quilt: This is for my husband, designed by my husband. He has been waiting forever for it! I need to add a border & finish the appliqué letters before it can be quilted and bound.
5. Orange Dream Quilt: This is all pieced, Yay! On to the quilting. It will be my first long-arm project! Now I just need to find time! This has been in the UFO pile for about two years!
6. Navy Blue HST Quilted Pillow Case: This was the practice for a quilt. I don’t love it for a quilt so it will become a pillow!
7. A New Beginning: This is the navy blue HST Quilt that turned into a zigzag quilt. I have a lot of the fabric cut and pieced into HST.
8. Shabby Chic Yellow Plus Quilt: The name may change on this one! I’m still picking stitches from my fail on this one! Hopefully soon I can quilt it AGAIN & bind!
9. Yellow Triangle Quilt: All the triangles are cut & waiting to be pieced together!
10. Yellow Triangle Pillow Case: A quilted pillow to match the quilt.
11. Coral & Grey Triangle quilt: All cut and waiting to be pieced together! I do have 1 fabric I can’t find so I am looking for a replacement.
13. Turquoise, Green & grey HST quilt: This has been in the UFO pile forever! Do I love it… Nope not so much! I just need to finish it & get it out of here!
14. Flying Geese and Flowers: This one is started, I working on piecing the geese together.
15. Half Rectangle Quilt: This one is really gorgeous but is taking longer than expected.
16. Yellow and Grey Quilted Pillow: It is all pieced & quilted. I just need to add the backing & binding.
17. Little Space Man Quilt: This may have to go through a name change, but first it has to get completed. I know I’m doing a square in square quilt with these fabrics. I’m still debating on which blue to use!
18. A Walk in the Jungle for Isaiah: This is all pieced together, it just needs to be quilted and bound.
19. Ocean Breeze Quilted Pillow: I just discovered I have enough fabric to make about 12 pillow cases! Ha! But I will settle for getting one done. I will have to find a use all this fabric.
20. Dr Suess Quilt for Oliver: I am going to be starting on this very soon! It is going to be a Ticker Tape style quilt.
21. Black and White Plus Quilted Pillow 16 x 24: Plus signs with text prints. Love it!
22. Faith’s Fox Quilt: This all put together and I am working on quilting it!
23. Add A Little Color Quilt: I just love the way this one looks so far! So much fun to play with these colors.
Okay that’s all. Not too many WIP… I should be able to get them done if I plan on not sleeping this quarter! Ha!
Go Create Something Amazing,
Linked up to: A Quilter’s Table